March 26, 2019, 02:14:40 PM

Author Topic: The Pro's Application - 19 Nov 2018  (Read 191 times)

The Pro

The Pro's Application - 19 Nov 2018
« on: November 19, 2018, 06:49:15 AM »
First Name: Steve

Discord ID: The Pro

How long have you been playing DCS?: 7 months

Have you read and understood the unit's definition of realism gameplay and is it the kind of experience you're looking for?: Yes

Desired Squadron: VF-154

How did you find out about us?:  Noticed it on a search of units looking for Pilots in DCS

Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit, the criteria for being active, and do you understand that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserves squadron?: Yes, I have read and understand.

Do you understand that this is a CST (GMT -6) unit and that all events will be scheduled as such?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that by applying to this unit you are applying for a slot within a training squadron, that competes for slots within the unit. That as a member of a training squadron, you are not a fully fledged member of the unit until/if selected?: I'm aware of this and am sure I can meet your standards for flight, attack and fighter operations.

Do you understand that attendance by all qualified and slotted pilots is mandatory on Saturdays at 1900 CST (Central Time Zone). Will you be able to attend these times?: Yes, I will be able to attend these meetings regularly.

Why do you want to join Carrier Strike Group 2?:  I've been enjoying DCS solo and multiplayer, and would like to fly regularly with like minded aviation enthusiasts and employ those skills in virtual warfighting scenarios. 

CDR J. "Saint" Wolfe

• 8670 Squadron Commanding Officer
  • VFA-103 Jolly Rogers
Re: The Pro's Application - 19 Nov 2018
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 01:25:48 PM »
Application on Hold

Mr. Steve,

Before we can proceed any further with this application, there are one or more items that you must correct. These items are listed below.

Failure to provide realistic last name (it does NOT have to be your real last name)
  Failure to provide accurate Discord ID (it should be a name followed by a pound sign and four integers, i.e. johndoe#1234)

Once said item(s) are corrected, we will proceed with the application. Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to hearing back to you!

Respectfully,
LCDR J. "Saint" Wolfe
Deputy Commander, Air Group
STRKFITRON ONE ZERO THREE
COMMANDER JAKE "SAINT" WOLFE
Victory 200 / Deputy Commander, Air Group
STRKFITRON ONE ZERO THREE, CVW-3