December 09, 2021, 08:04:44 AM

Author Topic: Fletch Application 11/16/2019  (Read 964 times)

Fletch

Fletch Application 11/16/2019
« on: November 16, 2019, 01:54:21 AM »
First Name: C. K.
Last Name: Fletcher
Discord ID:FLETCH#2894 

How long have you been playing DCS?: 1 year.

Have you read and understood the unit's definition of realism gameplay and is it the kind of experience you're looking for?: Yes.

Desired airframe (F/A-18C, F-14B, or AV8B): F/A-18C (But I can fly all three.  My favorite is the AV-8B).

If your desired airframe is F-14B, what is your perferred position? (Pilot or RIO): Pilot

How did you find out about us?: Google search for MilSim groups.

Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit, the criteria for being active, and do you understand that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserves squadron?: Yes.

Do you understand that this is a CST (GMT -6) unit and that all events will be scheduled as such?: Yes. (I am PST)

Do you understand that by applying to this unit you are applying for a slot within a training squadron, that competes for slots within the unit. That as a member of a training squadron, you are not a fully fledged member of the unit until/if selected?: Yes.

Do you understand that attendance by all qualified and slotted pilots is mandatory on Saturdays at 1900 CST (Central Time Zone). Will you be able to attend these times?: Yes. There will be times where I cannot make the missions due to work (Active Duty Military), but I will be sure to let you know I wont be available within a reasonable time.

Why do you want to join Carrier Strike Group 2?: The current groups I am apart of have stopped building, planning, and flying group missions, which all are the reasons I love DCS.  So basically I am looking for a group that does this semi-serious.  This sounds like the place.  I also have limited military training as a AirO/JTAC, so I can do some live controls in a mission (I have combined arms, but I haven't tried it much).