July 29, 2021, 10:56:23 PM

Author Topic: B.Steel Application 24 June 2020  (Read 546 times)

BradleySteel

B.Steel Application 24 June 2020
« on: June 24, 2020, 12:27:49 PM »
First Name: Bradley
Last Name: Steel
Discord ID: BradleySteel#9246

How long have you been playing DCS?: 8 months, around 150 hours in game.

Have you read and understood the unit's definition of realism gameplay and is it the kind of experience you're looking for?: Yes.

Desired role/airframe (F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16, or Fleet Targeting Office): F-14B

If your desired airframe is F-14B, what is your preferred position? (Pilot or RIO): Pilot

How did you find out about us?: Hoggit post.

Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit, the criteria for being active, and do you understand that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserves squadron?: Yes.

Do you understand that this is a CST (GMT -6) unit and that all events will be scheduled as such?: Yes.

Do you understand that by applying to this unit you are applying for a slot within a training squadron, that competes for slots within the unit. That as a member of a training squadron, you are not a fully fledged member of the unit until/if selected?: Yes.

Do you understand that attendance by all qualified and slotted pilots is mandatory on Saturdays at 1900 CST (Central Time Zone). Will you be able to attend these times?: Yes, I will be able to attend all events.

Why do you want to join Carrier Strike Group 2?: I have been playing DCS for a while now and have found that I enjoy more realistic missions more, this group seems like to perfect place to do that. Along with this I would like to improve my skills as a pilot and think that I could benefit from the training that you offer. Finally I think that it will be fun to be in a group of likeminded people that all have similar interests.

LT V. "Jerry" Sprenger

• 1310 Naval Aviator
Re: B.Steel Application 24 June 2020
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 01:06:03 PM »
Application Denied

Mr Matthews,
Thank you for your application to Carrier Strike Group 2. Your application has unfortunately been denied.
This is due to the reason you dont meet our standard application requirements.

We hope to see you once you meet our requirements, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Respectfully,
LT. V "Jerry" Sprenger
Knight 112 / Maintenance officer
FITRON ONE FIVE FOUR, CVW-3
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 01:40:53 PM by LT V. "Jerry" Sprenger »
LIEUTENANT VINCENT "JERRY" SPRENGER
Knight 112/  Maintenance Officer

BradleySteel

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 01:36:01 PM »
Sorry to bother you but I am just wondering if you could clarify what requirement I do not meet and if it is something I could possibly fix. Thanks for your time.

LT V. "Jerry" Sprenger

• 1310 Naval Aviator
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 01:49:13 PM »
Mr Matthews,
The recruitment board of CSG-2 has proof that you have applied before under a different name. In that case you where denied due to being underage.
Because of the reason stated above your application is being denied.

Respectfully.
LT. V "Jerry" Sprenger
Knight 112 / Maintenance officer
LIEUTENANT VINCENT "JERRY" SPRENGER
Knight 112/  Maintenance Officer

BradleySteel

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 01:57:35 PM »
Fair enough, I apoligize for wasting your time.